Wednesday, September 3, 2008

1st day of Preschool (again)

Last Year




I tried putting Emeri in preschool last year but it didn't happen that way. She was still a little young and cried when I left. I couldn't handle that. Also she wasn't 3 yet when school started.




This year she is a little more mature to go. Also she has someone she knows in her class so that makes it easier. She did great when I dropped her off, didn't cry at all. As I was in the class I heard the teacher say that they will have lunch about 11:30....um oh no LUNCH? I didn't bring lunch for her. So I went to Walmart and got her a lunchable and took it back to her. As I was walking in the door I heard her crying. Why is she crying? Teacher met me before I got to the classroom and I asked her why she was crying? She was missing me, my heart was broken. I didn't want her to see me but she saw me anyways. She got better after I left the teacher said. So hopefully she will get past that and learn and be smart!!

0 comments: