Monday, November 17, 2008

Not Me Monday!








Another Monday!! Go check out other Not Me's at Mckmama's blog. It's so great to post the things we did not do!! I don't have many but here are a few.

I did NOT make this yummy recipe for our Thanksgivng dinner last night at church and I did not (no really did not) even get to take them to the dinner because they were not done. Maybe there will NOT be a next time to take them that I will be a little more prepared!

I did NOT realize last night my SEVEN year old has the biggest crush on a MUCH OLDER boy at church. He is the quarter back for a football team that we go watch often. She comes home last night and asked me "Mom do you think #2 likes me?" OH NO she did NOT just say that??? She calls him #2 (she knows his name but thinks saying that is easier, that his is football #) I told her that she is WAY to young to be worried about that already. Which by the way they are 10 years apart. NOT me...I can't have a SEVEN y/o already boy crazy.

We did NOT have the most busy weekend this weekend and I'm NOT totally exhausted from it all.

I was NOT in bed ON a Saturday night by 8:30. NOT me...that is getting way old in age.

I did NOT laugh sooo hard at this commercial on Friday.

Finally, I am NOT so freaked out that it will be Thanksgiving next Thursday and Christmas is around the corner. NOT me...I love the holidays!!.


One more....We did NOT just move here almost 1 year ago. Where did time go????

Thanks for reading.






8 comments:

Always Been Different said...

I didn't laugh so hard, till I peed my pants over that commercial yesterday!

Dana Dodd said...

Enjoyed your "not me's" this week. I relate with your 7 year old - only mine is a boy and he is girl crazy. :) I LOVE that commerical too. It's too funny! Have a great week!

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

I'm heading over to check out the commercial now...

Melissa, Multi-Tasking Mama said...

This year did go by way too fast!

timmons said...

Love your family picture...christmas card???

Keyona said...

Oh dear...do they really start having crushes at 7?!?!

Jenifer said...

Love the new picture! What a good looking family..silly, but good looking. That cracks me up about Kalei!

Steve-n-Angela said...

I love the family pics!!! ~ angela