Monday, November 24, 2008

Random

Nevin in Daddy's "BIG TRUCK"
Kalei and Emeri on their Cheer Night for the Florence Huskies
All 4 of them on Cheer night for the Florence Huskies. Florence, Colorado (10 minutes from Canon City) made it to the playoffs in football this year. They had a little pep rally for them the night before their first playoff game. The girls got to perform cheers and a dance for them. Then they announced every player and they cheered for them. It was very cute. Just to remind you that Kalei has a crush on #2 for this team so she was ALL excited to cheer for him. We followed this team more because Cody played football with 4 of the coaches. We may end up moving to Florence when we buy a house. Florence is a HUGE football town!! Also they win state every year in Softball. Which Kalei is starting to play on Monday nights. Right now they are just doing fundamentals then the games/tournaments start in May. Which adds to our BUSY schedule already.


Well I hope everyone has a GREAT Thanksgiving. Eat and enjoy the time with your family. We are headed to Amarillo on Wednesday and staying until Saturday/Sunday.

NOT ME MONDAY
I did NOT do laundry ALL day on Friday just to turn around and do ALL again today because we are going out of town on Wednesday.
I am NOT at all excited that we get to head out of town to see family.
My birthday is NOT on Wednesday (the day we are traveling) I don't want to travel on my birthday. Oh well guess I have to make the best of it.
I did NOT have the self-induced flu on Saturday because I did NOT get carried away on a few adult beverages on Friday night. NOT me...that would be very irresponsible of me.
I did NOT sleep all day on Saturday just to go back to bed around 8:00 that night after all the kids were in bed and the house was at least picked up. After all I did accomplish that.
I am NOT waking up on Black Friday just to go spend my b-day money. Not me...that would be selfish. Don't worry I AM buying presents for the kids.
Hope you enjoyed and again have a HAPPY TURKEY DAY!

1 comments:

Jenifer said...

Coming ot Amarillo?