Sunday, January 4, 2009

LONG overdue Pics

The kids BEFORE they got cold, wet and whiney!
This year Cody and I decided to go find our own Christmas Tree (like Christmas Vacation movie) it was very frustrating taking ALL 4 kids out in the snow and finding our tree. All they did (well the twins) was whine the whole time we were out there. So we decided to head down to take them home and leave them with someone while we (Cody and I) went back up to find one. We were driving back down when I saw THE PERFECT ONE. I was very proud of my tree except it was VERY hard to get to. It was off the creek that ran down the mountain and down 2 steep hills. Cody was not happy with me after he pulled that sucker up. We measured it when we got home and it was 15 ft tall. It was HUGE. I made Cody cut 4 ft off because we needed room in our living room for it and our furniture.
Our PERFECT tree on Christmas Eve after Santa came to visit the house. Our Christmas dinner. Just the 6 of us ate the BEST Prime Rib. If you don't know how to cook Prime Rib, here is the recipe. Trust me the way you cook it...it works!! PROMISE! Hope everyone had a great holiday season and have a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

1 comments:

Ladette said...

Hey! Glad to be able to put a tree with the story I heard!! Hope you had a wonderful day... that dinner looks delicious!!

Happy New Year!