Monday, January 12, 2009

Monday Monday!!


So I have not participated in "Not me Monday" in a long time. I haven't felt like in the past couple of weeks. Sorry! Our crazy life around here keeps me busy doing other things. You can head on over to Mckmama's blog to hear her "Not Me" and others. AND here I go.....

I did not enroll into school last week to get my pre reqs out of the way before I start nursing school. ME going back to school and HOW can I do that?? Sure as heck don't know but it's gonna happen!! Well hopefully anyways! Just pray for me to pass the classes!

I am not at all excited to be going back to school. Me excited...NOT ME!!

School in Colorado is NOT expensive....yeah whatever it's outreagous!

I did not have 7 children this morning to get ready for school. Well...3 of the 7 were already ready when their mom dropped them off and another 2 are not in school yet but still had to get them dressed. BUT 7 kids...wow!

I am not wondering if "Caffeine Free" is really caffeine free or is it??? I have switched over to caffeine free so I can lose some weight.

I did not look at the weather last Wednesday morning to see if it was going to snow so I could go wash my car. The weather channel showed no chance of snow so I washed my car and what do you know...Friday morning we did not wake up to snow and more snow this morning. CRAZY Colorado weather! Now my car is a mess again!

My husband did not stay up until 1:00 am Friday and Saturday playing a wii game named "Call of Duty" It's a war game and he has never played a game like that. He is MISTER sports guy.

Well that's all I can think of...have fun!


3 comments:

Erica said...

Congratualtions on going back to school! I'm sure you'll pass your classes just fine! I hope to be there soon too, when my youngest is a bit older anyway! Have a blessed week!

Steve-n-Angela said...

Yea for you and going back to school? What classes are you taking.... What have you been up to?? did you ever get my email from about a month ago.. I replied to one of yours??

Love you!!!

Anonymous said...

you could always move to amarillo and let the grandparents help while you go back to school