Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Prayers Needed

Just when I thought everything was starting to get better......tonight as I was getting Nevin out of the bath after washing his head I patted it dry then it started oozing pus. NASTY!! We saw the pediatrician today for Emeri to get her stitches out (she did great on getting them out) and I mentioned to her that Nevin's head was a little red around the area. She said nothing really because it didn't look horrible. Now I have to really monitor it closely to make sure it doesn't get worse. Please keep us in your prayers. We have been through A LOT lately. When it rains it pours! The staple I think caused more problems then it did good. Monday we had to go see a general surgeon to get it out. He was very rough with Nevin and just pulled it out, Nevin screamed the whole time and now this. If it gets worse we may have to have it drained. Pray it doesn't go that far and it will heal up just fine. I am heading to get him antibiotics to take orally so we can catch the infection maybe before it gets worse. OH BOY another week of HELL!!

1 comments:

timmons said...

Hope every one is feeling better...and I hope the rest of the year is better for you and the kids...never a dull moment around the smith home. God Bless you all Hugs and kisses love ya lots Robin