Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Sin City


We are headed to "Sin City" in April for a wedding. I have been searching for flights and hotels for the past couple of weeks. I am not really sure what hotels are nice downtown. The wedding party is staying at the Golden Nugget but I really don't want to pay $140 a night if there is a nicer cheaper price down there. So therefore, I need your input on hotels in the downtown area of Las Vegas. Also I need input on whether or not I want to combine airfare and hotel or separate them because there is a possibility of it being cheaper. Heck who knows...as you can tell we don't fly much or go really anywhere that requires thought and planning. We are used to going to places that we are familiar with!!! Thanks for your input! You can comment under this posting. Just click "comment" after all of our names.

1 comments:

Jenifer said...

It is not like you spend much time in the hotel anyway, so I would just get one that you can get a good price on. I stayed at the Lady Luck the first time I went to Vages...is was not that bad. Now the hotels downtown are nothing like the ones on the strip. I have always had better luck booking the hotel and flight together on SW Vacations.