Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Coloring Eggs



We colored our eggs on saturday night. It was HILARIOUS. I gave Nevin the first egg and he thought it was a ball and threw it across the kitchen. Thanks goodness they were boiled and I didn't have a mess to clean up. It just cracked it, so we were down to 19 eggs. Gave Averi an egg and she dropped it on the floor. OOPS! 18 eggs left. Everytime I gave Nevin an egg, I had to make sure he didn't throw it. He did try to throw them in the coloring though. It was a eventfull evening. The babies didn't understand when we were done that the eggs had to be put up in the fridge. Hopefully next year it will be a little less chaotic!

2 comments:

Jenifer said...

You are one brave women! Whoa, the sight of all those cups full of color, scares me!

timmons said...

They are so sweetand cute...I bet they had fun...give them hugs love ya lot Robin