Monday, October 13, 2008

"NOT me!" Monday



My first "NOT me!" Monday posting! You can join in on the rest of the Not Me's on Mckmama blog. She was the creator of this whole thing! I love reading others but thought I would take a shot at it.

I did NOT see a mouse run through the living room floor as I was changing Averi's diaper on Saturday IN the floor. My house have mice...NOT mine! I have NOT caught 4 mice in the house before this.

I did NOT catch the 5th mouse on Sunday after church. Again my house have mice...NO WAY.

I do NOT think that mice are just so gross I want to move out of this house and away from the fields that they could be coming from.

I am NOT so terribly scared of the Hantavirus that I refuse to clean out garage without my husband being here. OKAY enough about mice, but if you want to leave suggestions on what to do on this, feel free to leave me a comment.

I did NOT have an answer to my prayer this morning when I was talking to my friend about having pictures taken by her instead of using someone professionaly and then her telling me that someone from our church loves to take pictures because she (my friend) is not a good photographer.

I do NOT have to leave in 10 minutes to pick my 1st grader up from school.

Well there you go. This was fun...I will continue my "Not Me" Mondays. Stay tuned for our pictures to be posted when we have them done.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey you, I love it i've been following her blog for months now so it cool to see you doing not me mondays too!! On the mice theres a pack you get at target to kill mice however its nicer then most they eat it and take it to there nest but it puts them to sleep peacefully I cant remeber the name but you'll see it just read the back. these work! Julie