Monday, October 20, 2008

"NOT Me" Monday

Another Monday is here again. Mckmama was the wonderful creator of this, and it is very therapeutic!! I forgot that this was a Monday until I logged on to my blog and realized that there was a posting from Mckmama.

Was in the kitchen Wednesday night baking cookies and did NOT have a mouse run across my bare feet. NOT gross at all!!

Did NOT start bawling because it scared me so terribly bad.

Husband did NOT laugh at me because he thought it was funny.

Did NOT make hubby call in on Friday just so we can clean out garage and put traps down.

Did NOT take kids to pumpkin patch just so I can get more pumpkins for FREE!!

Did NOT carve my very first pumpkin on Friday night and figured out why we never did it as kids. Was NOT messy at all.

Did NOT go to Target today and buy 3 of my kids clothes and forgot to buy for Emeri (who was at school) I do NOT feel so terrible that I am going back tomorrow to buy her some.

We did NOT have family pictures taken on Saturday and did NOT have fun doing it and was NOT the most beautiful day and the trees are NOT beautiful this time of year around here. Also I will NOT make you wait until later to see the outcome of the pics.
FINALLY......

I do NOT plan on potty training my 2 1/2 year old twins this week. DO NOT wish me luck!! OH boy what fun!!

Beautiful carved pumpkin in the dark


All the kids at the Pumpkin Patch
The beautiful trees of Canon City, CO

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great no mes! I do not LOVE carving pumpkins :)

Weeksie50 said...

I love carving pumpkins but I beg other people to clean out the middle for me.. ugh..

Eww. Mouse. Tis the season..

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

I love the pumpkin patch, great photos.

Stacey said...

I hate carving pumpkins too!

Mc Allen said...

your not me's are great!! I did this same one yesaterday and it took me awhile to think of them. your blog is great, love the pics,Ill be back!!! Leah
5girls1boy.blogspot.com

Ladette said...

Oh my... how's the potty training going?? I picked up my SU! stuff from Seema today..yippee!! We don't carve pumpkins. There is a reason!! I'm so sad... we missed the free pumpkins! We usually set them out as is, and then I eventually use them for pumpkin pie!