Monday, October 27, 2008

NOT Me Monday







I did NOT make all the kids and hubby grilled cheese sandwiches and for myself make nothing.

Saturday night I did NOT eat Reeses Peanut Butter cups and a banana split for dinner. NOT me that would be TOTALLY wrong!! And it was NOT after all the kids were in bed. That would be just mean if they didn't get any. NOT ME!

I did NOT tell my oldest that I would make her wear her own clothes for Halloween to be Hannah Montana then turn around and buy her an outfit of Hannah Montana while we were out shopping for the others costumes.
I did NOT buy a Spider Man costume WAY to big for my boy because that's all they had.

Last night my hubby did NOT make the BEST french toast with "Texas Toast"

I did NOT find my son trying to make toast in the pan on the stove one morning last week.



I did NOT let my 4 y/o run around like this after church because I was to lazy to make her put her skirt back on.



Finally, we did NOT lose to a team in rec volleyball in 3 games. It was NOT a important game that decided who was first. US OR THEM?? I was NOT SOOOOO upset that I dwelled on it for HOURS after the game and to find myself still dwelling today. That's okay though we will NOT totally kick their rears in the tournament to win the whole thing first of December. I'm not competitive in the least bit ;-)

Catch up on the info about NOT me Monday's at My Charming Kids. It is very fun to participate in. Have a good MONDAY everyone!!

3 comments:

erin said...

i love ice cream after the kids go to bed! it's great for breakfast too. although i'd go for french toast if i didn't have to make it! :-)

Lori said...

I love having ice cream for dinner, but I haven't done it since my son was born.

Jess said...

Ice cream after kids go to bed is THE best!